Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Start of a New Day...

My Dearest Friends,
I am now starting the one thing I said I would never do...a blog. I have resisted, argued, and cried over this and have finally surrendered to the call. A have no expectations going into this adventure, but I do have a few fears. I will however give God 100% praise either way.

I feel that I have little to offer and much to gain through this obedience. Any advise, comments, or prayers will be much appreciated.

Thanks for supporting me and I hope you are blessed in some way.

Standing in His grace, Andria

2 comments:

  1. I'm overjoyed and inspired by your obedience. God speaks through you, and will use this in an amazing way!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough for your friendship as well as your support. You have blessed me in so many ways. To be a witness to yours and James growth in Christ, as well as each other, has inspired and encouraged me through many storms of my own. I am so glad we are on this journey together. You have been an important instrument in helping me see things that I felt unworthy to see. I pray you never take one breath for granted but know without a doubt that you are here for His great glory!

    ReplyDelete