Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dog Paddling To Softer Ground

I have read so many wonderful daily post about what people are thankful for this November that it has inspired me to make my own list. Of course I am thankful for family, friends, military, church, and so forth but I needed a break from swimming in the deep end of self thought so I'm going to paddle over to the shallow end for a minute just to give me the opportunity to recognize the little things in my life that I often over look.

30. when my husband's sport team wins
29. GPS
28. feather boas
27. Tylenol PM
26. DVD player in car
25. credit card
24. winter boots
23. funny facebook posts
22. hair band
21. chips & salsa
20. sweat shirts
19. windshield wipers
18. crayons
17. push-up bra
16. microwave
15. my cat
14. books on CD
13. loud stereo
12. fireplace
11. fly swatter
10. “pet stain” cleaner
9. camera
8. great tattoo artist
7. Tide
6. the teens in my life
5. changing seasons
4. tears
3. Wednesday morning walks
2. deodorant
1. The fact that I'm not in control But I have a pretty close relationship with the One who is...

No comments:

Post a Comment