Sunday, January 24, 2010

Andria’s Top 10 List…

of things I sometimes take for granted and want to recognize and give thanks for NOW.

10) Two working (and paid off) cars

9) Our dog, who protects our family (she’s a Great Pyrenees)

8) A great pediatrician (who gave me his pager number)

7) An honorable school district

6) Beautiful sunsets

5) A best friend who “gets me” (which I fully admit is hard to do)

4) Parents who love me unconditionally (even when they don’t get me)

3) A terrific church home

2) My children’s good overall health (physically, spiritually, and emotionally)

and 1) My husband (who moves beyond a friend, supporter, lover, and confidant into something that my vocabulary cannot explain) I often forget to say thank you for the things you do. Your affection and help have spoiled me and I want you to know that my world truly does revolve around you. You are my better half and I could not have chosen a more perfect mate (for me) if I had searched the entire globe.

So to all these things…I want to give God praises for providing far more then I imagined. I am but one soul that He sees and provides for. I am humbled and honored for the gifts He gives and feel blessed to an over flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment