Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Next Step

Well what can I say? I have been a bit stuck. It is strange to me that satan can manipulate me to fear even the possibility of being disobedient when He knows that my greatest desire is to only walk where God leads. It is much easier to write when I know that the only people who have the ability to access it know me and where my writing comes from. But once I begin to share, I allowed insecurity to creep in and the prospect of being vulnerable to those who may read it seemed small compared to the fear that was born from the anticipation of those who may not.
So once again, I am pulling up my anchor and handing it God. Last night I realized that even if I am not 100% sure what God is asking of me, I have been prompted to write. I also know that God sees my heart and the intention to be obedient at all cost so I am confident that He will bless the situation even if I am unaware of it. So, for those few that have seen my written words, please know they are not just thoughts that come into my head that I want validated on a page, but a learned lesson, that perhaps I need to be reminded of as I prayerfully listen to the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment